What the numbers are saying
Audio Podcast Version
This week we are looking at numbers. Just some interesting numbers to do with COVID that give us a picture of how effective our current strategies are.
- the number of media stories in our part of the world reporting that daily vaccinated Covid cases numbers in Saskatchewan had approached and then on November 6, surged past the number of unvaccinated cases. This should be big news but there has been no reporting as COVID cases have kept climbing in the vaccinated community – instead all we see are directions to the nearest vaccination clinics. Stay with us until until we get to ’74-48’ number below.
– the total number of deaths in Saskatchewan in the last many months involving anyone under 19.
Tied to that is another number, ‘>99.995’ – that is the survival rate of children w COVID according to research done by the University of Bristol, University College London, University of York and the University of Liverpool). Using figures up until the end of February 2021 from the National Child Mortality Database (NCMD) and NHS records, researchers concluded that >99.995% of children and young people with a positive COVID test survived and also found that only 40% of children and young people who had a positive covid-19 test at the time of death actually died from covid-19, which emphasized that the risks are actually lower than even these numbers suggest. The biggest threat was to kids with preexisting medical conditions.
Why would we ever start to force young children to be vaccinated when this is the reality?
– as in minutes – this was the amount of time that current freedive record holder Florian Dagoury could hold his breath. Doubt this will happen anymore – he just joined the skyrocketing number of myocarditis cases after getting his ‘vaccine’. Recommends anything other than MRNA
Florian shared his experience on Instagram:
Myocarditis, Pericarditis and Trivial Mitral regurgitation! Thank you Pfizer……After my 2nd dose I noticed that my heart rate was way higher than normal and my breath hold capacities went down significantly. During sleep, I’m at 65-70bpm instead of 37-45bpm. During the day I’m now always over 100bpm instead of 65bpm, even when I sit down and relax. I once even reached 177bpm while having dinner with friends !!!! 10 days after my 2nd jab, I went to see a cardiologist and he told me it’s a common side effect of Pfizer vaccin, nothing to worry about, just rest it will pass. 40days after 2nd jab, I had no progress so I went to see another cardiologist and got diagnosed with Myocarditis, Pericarditis and Trivial Mitral regurgitation! Which is basically an inflammation of the heart muscles caused by the immune system and some tiny leaks of blood from the valves that no longer close properly. I’m now struggling to reach 8min breath hold, 150m dyn and I even have a strong urge to breathe doing 40m dives. 30% decrease on my diving performance roughly.
My first thought and recommendation to Freedivers around the world is to choose a vaccine which is done the old fashion way like Sputnik, Sinovac, Sinopharm etc…instead of those new mRNA vaccines.
- the score in the Arizona University/University of Berkeley football game after Berkeley had to leave two dozen fully vaccinated players at home when they tested positive for COVID. It was the first win in 20 games for Arizona. So, if we are so insistent on testing people, why are we just fixated on those who are unvaccinated. If testing is some important, shouldn’t the oversight be similarly applied to all those who are vaccinated too?? https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32569751
– (was 14) - days after the 1st vaccine shot that Saskatchewan Health uses to call you ‘vaccinated’. Was ‘14 days’ but SHA changed the number (without notice). Now, its 21 – I guess we can conclude that the vaccine is either less effective than we were told OR SHA needed to play with numbers to make it appear there are fewer vaxxed cases than there actually are – see next number.
– The most important number today. This is a remarkable number – On November 6, according to SHA stats, if we remove the age group that has not been permitted to be vaccinated, this is the first day in Saskatchewan where there are more COVID cases in the vaccinated groups than in the unvaccinated group. This fits with what we have predicted. It doesn’t matter what percentage of the population groups are vaccinated – the trend continues to climb. And, it was repeated on November 7 so it was not just a one day anomaly.
Again, get the vaccine if you want but lets not pretend that vaccine mandates can possibly work when this is going on. On top of all this, just under 33% of hospitalized Covid cases in Saskatchewan are folks who have been vaccinated. Again, how does targeting the unvaccinated with testing and mandates even slow this down with such a high number of cases being transmitted through the vaccinated community?
- Bonus number unless you are a health care worker- is it true that this will be the monthly bill handed to health care workers, to those continue to serve you as front line health workers in the battle against COVID if they choose not to be vaccinated. This, they have spent almost two years serving COVID patients and the rest of us. We are desperately short of health care workers. Are we really going to penalize them for wanting to continue in their job? What a way to say, Thank you’.
These are not just numbers. They are people, individuals, and groups of people whose lives are being impacted. It’s time to get playing with the numbers, time to quit pretending only the unvaccinated get and transmit COVID. Its time to quit using ‘vaccines’ as a political and economic hammer to smash people with.
We will get through this disease but unless we change our approach it will be even more difficult get through the destruction that many of these top down decisions are wreaking on individuals and communities. Allowing people to make decisions for themselves and their families not only builds community but allow people to feel that they are more than just one more irrelevant number.